- Dual brake system-Magnetic brake and centrifugal brake
- UNMATCHED —The Perseus baitcasting reel features a 6.3:1 gear ratio and 18.5 Lbs drag power which is perfect for swimjigs, spinnerbaits, Carolina rigging and Texas rigging.
- Phenomenal– Precise gears paired with 3-layer high grade carbon fiber drag washers provide an ultra-strong 18lbs drag system with power to handle the big ones that you are after. Our new 4.33 inch extended aluminum crank handle gives the angler the leverage and power needed to pull the biggest fish out of the thickest cover.
- Anti-corrosion-Corrosion resistant Premium gears and superior quality stainless steel bearings to ensure the smoothness of this reel. Anglers can be confident in both Fresh and Salt-Water when using the Perseus.
- A unique screwed oil hole in the side-plate helps you quickly and efficiently lubricate in order to lengthen reel life and maximize performance. Novice and Pro anglers alike will benefit from this easy method, no more lost or broken parts for basic maintenance.
TOURNAMENT READY –The Perseus uses a dual brake system that utilizes both an external click-dial magnetic brake system and six individually, disengageable internal centrifugal brake system. This dual brake system makes casting smooth and effortless.
|Model||Gear Ratio||Bearings||Max Drag||Weight||Line Retrieve||Braid Cap.||Mono Cap.|